Attention Coinvestors! The official $COIN Uniswap pool is live with a token contract address of 0xE61fDAF474Fac07063f2234Fb9e60C1163Cfa850. Please ensure that your web address contains this token contract address before exchanging.
As your safety is a top priority, we are muting our main Telegram channel earlier than planned to get ahead of any potential scam attempts. We will provide updates through our social media channels. For support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Telegram will re-open at 12 PM PST. t.me/coindefi
Here are a few things you can do in order to ensure your security:
- Familiarize yourself with Uniswap. Here’s a great video to help you: https://youtu.be/dcZ7kVC2-6g?t=113
- Visit the Coin website at https://coindefi.org or social media channels for the exact URL to the Coin Uniswap pool
- Visit the Coin website at https://coindefi.org or social media channels for the exact token contract address and ensure that the URL of the pool you are interacting with has this address in it
- Ensure that the Coin Uniswap pool has $2M in overall liquidity (as Coin will be creating and locking the pool with funds raised in the offering that includes $1M in ETH and $1M in $COIN)
- Report any imposters on Telegram and other social media that DM you and provide any URLs. Our team will not DM anyone.
Any other pools are fraudulent. There will be scam attempts and the best thing you can do to protect yourself is by being prepared and diligent during this process.
We want, most of all, to protect you, our community. We will endeavor to keep you safe in any way we can. Because of this, we urge you to carefully review this information. By executing this plan we look forward to a long and prosperous journey, for all of us, together. We are so pleased to be welcoming all of you to our family at Coin and our exciting journey ahead!
For more information, please visit our website at coindefi.org.
Join our Telegram and community conversations or say hi to us at any of the channels below: